Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Co-blogger!

Hi, my name is Emma! I'm so excited to be one of Coral Reef Island's new co-bloggers!

I have been a member of Coral Reef Island pretty much since it began. I continue to enjoy its posts and I am looking forward to contributing posts of my own! This is the first blogging I have ever done, so it is a new experience to me, yet a good one. I feel so honored to be a part of it!

As a co-blogger, you can be sure I will enjoy contributing all sorts of posts, though you can be sure some of my favorites will be crafty, fun, or holiday posts. Yet I will be happy to contribute anything and everything for whatever need!

Finally, so you know a little more about me, I'll share what I like doing in my free time. First off, as you have read before, I enjoy crafty things! I love card making, paper crafting, knitting, and almost every other type of craft except sewing! (I still have yet to master it.) I also am quite a big reader, enjoying mystery, romance, realistic fiction, and religious fiction. Finally, I have great fun organizing, designing, and just creating in general.

Once again, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the blog, I look forward to sharing with you all in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment