Also shot this beautiful butterfly which I think may be a Painted Lady. Maybe it would like a birdhouse to feed in.
Creature Halloween Costume Contest
You know it's fall when you see the Creature Costume Contest! That's right, it's back, and for the first time on the blog! Here's how to enter:
Design a cute, scary, or uniqe costume and email it to email@example.com and you might see it on the Coral Reef Island blog!
The deadline is Oct. 26.and the restrictions are:
- No devil or witch costumes (basically anything Satanic is not accepted)
- Preferably nothing with jewelry
- Nothing skimpy (they're creatures, not toddlers in tiaras)
- Nothing that wasn't fun to create :D
Coral Reef's Shoe Line
Things-To-Do-Before-the-End-of-Summer List 2012
Summer is here again, and the best way to start it off is with a things-to-do-before-the-end-of-summer list. So, here it is, my to-do list for this summer:
- Go on a picnic
- Plant a garden
- Ride (bike) 3 miles
- Have a Movie Marathon
- Redecorate bedroom
- Learn a classical piece
- Workout every morning
- Finish my dress
- Write 100 posts on mon blog
- Get 100 members on mon blog
And the most popular post:
P.S. Click "fun" at the top of the post for a little surprise!