- Ocean City Boardwalk (Maryland): Fun rides and interesting museums await at this fun-filled boardwalk.
- Lake Geneva (Switzerland): View the lovely lighthouses that sit on this lake. While there is no seacoast in Switzerland, there are still beautiful and functional lighthouses.
- Rathlin Island (Ireland): No cars allowed, but all lighthouses are reachable by foot. A lovely walk, indeed.
- Lake Malaren (Sweden): The third largest lake in Sweden, Lake Malaren is home to its own original lighthouses.
- Cote d'Azur (France): Also known as the French Riviera, this region is famous for its resorts and vacation spots, and now for its lighthouses.
Friday, August 17, 2012
Creature Vacations: Part1: Rocky Seashores
Rocky Seashores/ Coastlines: