- Antarctica: Play with penguins, build frosty snowmen, and visit camps.
- Falkland Islands: Visit museums, see the only forest in the Falklands, and view penguins and seals.
- Greenland: Snow, snow, snow.
- The Rocky Mountains (US, Canada): Beautiful views await in the U.S.
- Matterhorn (Italy, Switzerland): Is one of the best known mountains in the world.
- Sajama (Bolivia): This mountain is actually a volcano, but is still one of the most beautiful.
- Mount Tai (China): One of the five most important mountains in China.
- Mount Shuksan (Washington): One of the most photographed moutains in the Cascades.
- Mt. Rushmore (South Dakota): Home of the four presidential mountain-carved physiognomies.
- Grand Canyon (Arizona): Ok, so it's not a mountain. But it's pretty close.