- Dominica (Lesser Antilles): Hot springs, eco-resorts, waterfalls, geothermal springs... this island has it all!
- Manu Wilderness (Peru): Located in the Amazon rainforest, this area is home to more animals and plants than almost anywhere else on earth. Guided tours allow visitors to see the amazing wildlife that live in this rainforest.
- Danum Valley (Borneo, Malaysia): Ride rivers, hike through jungles, and then relax in the upscale eco-resort in this valley's exotic and unusual animal- filled jungle.
- Olympic National Park (Washington, USA): Hike through this park's trail-filled jungles and feel the exotic adventure in the inner areas of one of the USA's lush rainforests.
- Tasmania (Australia): Tropical and leafy jungles covers 10% of the continent, but the scenic environment is a sight to see. Rare flora and fauna and small jungle mammals inhabit the area, and one might even see the endangered Tasmanian devil.
Darien National Park (Panama): Bing Bing Bing!!! Another Bonus Package! While this is a rainforest by all means and purposes, it also has Rocky Coastline and even Beaches! If you choose this destination, you have the option of visiting these other Vacation destinations as well! Back to the jungle...Here you can see several different species of mammal not seen anywhere else, endemic avian species, and hundreds of other animals. Take a guided tour and learn about native tribes that are still living there.