- Providenciales (Caribbean): Snorkel or dive to barrier reefs, visit the ocean floor walk, or stroll on this island's uncrowded beaches, also nominated the top beach destination by Traveler's Choice.
- Punta Cana (Dominican Republic): Walk the white sands, swim in the clear, blue waters, and stay in one of this paradise's many resorts.
- Saint Pete Beach (Florida, USA): Visit this beach's sugary sands, playful dolphins, and sunny rays without leaving the USA.
- Tulum (Mexico): Have a massage or spa treatment, visit ancient ruins, or enjoy beautiful beaches in Tulum.
- Cayo Coco (Cuba): King's Gardens Islands offer everything from tranquil seas and soft white sand to horseback riding and fishing.
- Palm/Eagle Beach (Aruba): Experience the sugar-white sands and aqua waters as well as the culture and history that has been harbored on these beaches since the year 1000.
- Honolulu (Hawaii): What is Hawaii famous for? Surfing! Enjoy that, along with snorkeling, canoeing, swimming, kayaking, and just sunbathing!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Creature Vacations: Part 1: Tropical Getaways