Tired of your magazines getting ripped and wrinkled? Perhaps a cute magazine holder can keep them safe and organized!
You Will Need:
A large cereal box
A clear plastic sleeve
Plain white paper
Let's Get Started:
1. Cut off the top of the box so that you can see the title of the magazine. You can slope it or straight-edge it
2. Cut a rectangle down one of the sides to make it look more like a file box.
3. Next, glue a sheet of plain paper onto the box to cover up the original face. Make sure all sides are covered.
4. Glue the sides of the paper down on the inside for a cleaner-looking cut.
5. Take the plastic sleeve and cut along the side to open it up. Once opened, wrap it around the front, back, and sides of the box and secure with tape. Also make sure the bottom of the sleeve is taped to the bottom of the box. Cut off the excess plastic at the top of the box, but do NOT tape the top down.
6. Also cut plastic to fit the rectangle, but once again, do NOT tape down the top.
7. Next, choose scrapbook paper to use on the box. I found this to be the hardest step. :)
8. Cut the paper to fit the shape of the box (one for each side), then slide it between the plastic and the box. This ensures that the paper will remain clean and tidy, and it allows you to be able to change out the paper, too.