Has the Spring season got you trippin' over your toes in flowers? Want to try out the trend that's got everyone pretty in petals? Here's how you can make your own happy little floral headband!
What You Need:
- Floral tape (found at Walmart and craft stores)
- A beautiful bouquet (I recommend a Dollar Store for this one)
What To Do:
- Cut off each stem a couple inches from the actual bud. Make sure you don't cut off more than you need; you can use the remainder of the bouquet in a vase to light up a desk or table.
- Take each snippet and wrap the stems together, securing with floral tape. Do this until you have a band that will comfortably fit on your head.
- If you don't secure the tape tightly enough, some of the pieces may try to bop off. Adding more floral tape to problem areas can fix this issue.
4. Wear on a picnic, nature walk, or garden show. This headband is sure to bring happiness wherever it goes (and maybe a couple butterflies too)!
P.S.- Ignore the timestamp. It lies. ;)