You Will Need:
- Yarn (pink and red work well)
- Scrapbooking paper
- Construction Paper
- A sharp tool for poking holes
What To Do:
1. Cut a piece of scrapbooking paper 8"to 4" for a larger envelope or 5 1/2" to 2 1/2" for a smaller envelope.
2. Fold 1/3 of the paper over the other 2/3 to create an envelope
3.With your sharp poky tool, poke 6 holes along each length of the paper on the decorated side on the 2/3s part of the paper.
4. Poke 3 holes on the folded up flap in the shape of an upside-down triangle, and another hole in the flap that will close the envelope.
5. Tie a knot in the end of a piece of yarn, and thread it in and out of the holes up one side until you get to the hole that makes up the middle point of the triangle, thread the yarn through the hole in the top flap, and cut off the yarn, leaving enough to tie a bow with. Repeat this process on the other side of the envelope (see below image for assistance).