Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hot Peppers, Hopeful Vacations, New Look, and More Reports



  Ok, so I've gotten started on the "plant a garden" item on my list (finally got my habanero pepper seeds potted). Now I just have to wait for sprouts, and if there is one thing I hate doing, it's waiting. But patience is a virtue, so I won't bite off more than I can virtue. Which means, I'll be waiting.

  Hopefully going to get started on Creature Vacations soon, so once again, stay tuned.

  Also, there is a new craft added to Coral Reef Crafts, and you may have noticed that the Creature Blog has a new look. Be sure to rate it at the bottom of this post.

   I've also noticed that someone wants to see more member reports on the poll, so I'll see what I can do. If you have a report you want to do, send it to me, and I'll see if it will be behooving to add it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome member report by Emma in Organization Oasis- check it out!

    ReplyDelete