Saturday, April 28, 2012

Madame BunBuns Has House

Yay! I have finally found a pattern for my zebra-print dress (it's AH-DORABLE!!!) , so hopefully I can get started on it soon. Just recently, I have started work on Madame BunBuns' (aka Sassy's) house which my mother made, but is having me paint, and I must say, is the cutest thing ever made from cardboard. Hopefully I can post a picture of it completed soon. She also has a cardboard car that sis #2 and I worked on a long time ago. House, car- that cat has it all!




Sassy's not the only one with a car...
                           Creatures are zooming in their mini convertibles!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, awesome! Hope to see the house AND dress soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet cat! She is so darling in that hat!!

    ReplyDelete